Ddoc to PDF

Gour D. gour at atmarama.net
Mon Oct 18 11:48:24 PDT 2010

On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 11:19:59 -0700

David> Presuming that custom format is HTML then this is close to
David> actuality. During the look 'n' feel changes for
David> d-programming-language.org I experimented with using wkhtmltopdf
David> (http://code.google.com/p/wkhtmltopdf/) to generate PDF versions
David> of the documentation using the print CSS styles.  Besides a
David> couple of defects to do with page numbering the results looked
David> very good.

+1

wkhtmltopdf looks very good, although I had problem with it or let's
say with php-wkhtmltox extension.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: CDBF17CA