[due diligence] std.xml

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 06:44:38 PDT 2010

On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 09:36:59 -0400, so <so at so.do> wrote:

> Man, you sure getting on my nerves, on your last strike i lost it and
> gone berserk in one of your threads. Now this... You know a human being
> wrote it, have some respect until you come up with something better.
>
> Thanks!

I agree with the sentiment that you should respect someone else's hard
work.

Having said that, I agree std.xml should be removed until something
replaces it.  Fixing bugs in it makes no sense since 1) the author no
longer is around and 2) I think it has serious design flaws.  Removing it
has been discussed on the phobos list before.

-Steve