The Next Big Language

so so at so.do
Wed Oct 20 05:50:25 PDT 2010

Yes i meant C++ actually, but you can include here every other language
because the point is not having templates, having it in a powerful
environment.

For a language it shouldn't be that hard to have a generic syntax (lets
call it templates in here) much better than D, but if you sacrifice the
power of C just to have it, that wouldn't be a fair deal would it? :)