blog: Overlooked Essentials for Optimizing Code

so so at so.do
Wed Oct 20 09:25:04 PDT 2010

Every language has at least one niche (that it why they keep coming
right?), but the pain is that there are tons of them. You are not
expecting someone know all of them to the fullest right? If he tells you
now that he knows all of it, next time you would say "There is this other
language got one awesome feature called donuts! You don't know it, you
suck!". Many people here do this pretty often.

He has every right to talk about languages IMO. You know he wrote
compilers to hardest languages out there to implement. If he is wrong, it
us up to you to prove him wrong, though not many times i have seen on this
board that someone actually did it.

Sorry but it is ugly to see all these Walter bashings(not pointing you).
And he says/does nothing about it, it is hard not to respect his integrity.