Looking for champion - std.lang.d.lex

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Thu Oct 21 17:31:43 PDT 2010

On Thursday, October 21, 2010 17:24:34 Russel Winder wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-10-21 at 19:51 -0400, bearophile wrote:
> > Jonathan M Davis:
> > > So, as long as you're not in a hurry, I'm up for it, but I can't
> > > guarantee anything even approaching fast delivery.
> >
> > You may open the project here:
> > http://github.com/
> > And then other people may help you along the way.
>
> Of course using BitBucket or Launchpad may well be more likely to get
> support as Mercurial and Bazaar are so much more usable that Git.

I've never actually used Mercurial or Bazaar. I do use git all the time though.
I quite like it. Now, it could be Mercurial or Bazaar is better (like I said, I
haven't used them), but I do find git to be quite useable. The simple fact that I
can just create a repository in place instead of having to set up a separate
location for a repository (like you have to do with svn) is a _huge_
improvement. I didn't really use source control on my personal projects before
git. git actually makes it easy enough to do so that I do it all the time now.

- Jonathan M Davis