Linux Agora D thread

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Fri Oct 22 11:41:38 PDT 2010

Walter Bright:

> As anyone can see in the changelog, we've stopped adding features to D2 and are
> working on toolchain issues. There's been a lot of progress there.

After that work on the toolchain issues, it will be good to go back to implementation issues; I have a list of small design things that need to be decided upon that can't wait too much time, because once a larger amount of D2 code is written, it will be not easy to fix them (or it will be a pain to fix them). Most of them are minor things, but not minor enough to be ignored.

Bye,
bearophile