Less free underscores in number literals

Jimmy Cao jcao219 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 17:34:52 PDT 2010

I don't know about the Japanese, but Chinese people read like
12ÒÚ£¬3456Íò£¬7890.  (simplified, traditional version would be exactly the same
writing as Japanese).
I've never seen it separated with commas though, I always see 1234567890.

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 6:59 PM, Jesse Phillips
<jessekphillips+D at gmail.com<jessekphillips%2BD at gmail.com>