Branding and Logos

piotrek starpit at tlen.pl
Mon Oct 25 08:52:16 PDT 2010

On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 09:38:19 +0100, Russel Winder wrote:

> On Sat, 2010-10-23 at 01:16 -0700, Walter Bright wrote: [ . . . ]
>>
>> The one I use for twitter?
>>
>> http://twitter.com/D_Programming
>
> If that is the current brand then that is what I shall use :-)
>
> Is there an high-quality original for the image that I can use to make
> the 3 sized versions I need.
>
> I assume that the brand image is effectively a trademark and therefore
> there must only be scaling at the current aspect ratio, i.e. no
> distortion of the  image.

This is my favourite (there's also a similar one). I think it should be
official. It has nice and professional look.
I can't find a link to the source (png?) but I have copies of them on my
old pc.

BTW. I hope the license of this graphic won't cause any trouble in the
future ;) I don't know details but I guess it's ok.

Cheers
Piotrek