Fighting with alias this: bugs or features?

osa osa at aso.osa
Tue Oct 26 15:29:02 PDT 2010

> Thanks. Defining opAssign for Bar will allow you to use the syntax bar =
> null and have it nullify the reference.

I feel stupid, but I do not see how to nullify the Bar reference inside
of opAssign. Again, my problem is that I have
	Bar x = new Bar( ... );
and I want x to become null. Is there a workaround for 'cannot
implicitly convert expression (null) of type void* to Foo' which does
not involve low-level trickery like *cast(void**)&x = null?