D in accounting program

tls do at notha.ev
Wed Oct 27 22:26:21 PDT 2010

BCS Wrote:

> Hello tuanhoanganh,
>
> > I am newbie of D language.
> > I know D is new language. Is D v1.064 stable to write accounting
> > application
> > ( because ddbi is only  support this D version).?
> > Is there commercial write in D.
>
> D is stable enough to write accounting application if you consider it stable
> enough to write commercial software. There are many threads on that topic.

How staple D is now? If I am considering D2 for accounting software, is it ok? If the data in Xml format how good it performs today? Can it win Java? Is more reliable (const, immutable)? There needs have commercial support. Where to buy it? Can someone provide a hotline of bug fixes? How many hours downtime before compiler bug fix? Some big finance company buys it then?