What do people here use as an IDE?

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeiros+spam at com.gmail
Fri Oct 29 13:06:23 PDT 2010

On 13/10/2010 03:20, Eric Poggel wrote:
> On 10/12/2010 10:11 PM, Michael Stover wrote:
>> Descent is a dead project, replaced by DDT which doesn't have a release.
>> Also, I'm running Linux at home and Mac at work, so VisualD won't do for
>> me. Poseidon is also Windows-only.
>
> Descent is dead? The change log shows recent activity
> (http://dsource.org/projects/descent/log/)

Descent, the IDE is indeed abandoned, but one of its components, the DMD
parser Java port, which resides in the descent.compiler plugin, is still
used by DDT. (although in maintenance mode only)

Most of that SVN activity is for Mmrnmhrm (now DDT) which was hosted in
the same location as Descent up to 09/23/10. The remaining activity is
for descent.compiler which is still hosted at the Descent repository.

--
Bruno Medeiros - Software Engineer