GCC 4.6

Jimmy Cao jcao219 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 22:18:52 PDT 2010

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 11:22 PM, Gary Whatmore <no at spam.spam> wrote:

> You could study without interrupting Walter.

Interrupting?  Breaks do interrupt work time, but that's the point.
We all need a break, and so does Walter once in a while (I hope).

> We should punish the third group more with useless discussion and let the
> important persons finish their jobs quick.

Once again, I think you are delusional in thinking that the Important
Persons are like machines, working on their jobs in such a way that this
discussion is punishing and inhibitive.

The ML is leisure, we talk leisurely in discussions of all sorts.  Am I not
correct?

Anyways, I think it's very wrong to suggest that these suggestions by
bearophile are "unwanted."
We can discuss them, and perhaps, one or two of them will stand out from the
others because they are truly fantastic ideas.  The goal is for D to get the
job done, but remember that we always can have small improvements along the
way.

Every feature bearophile brings up is just a little taste here and there
that we can just consider and ponder for a bit, and move on.