D.challenge

Justin Johansson no at spam.com
Wed Sep 1 05:35:38 PDT 2010

On 28/08/10 06:45, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> I like this idea. I don't know about showing off "superiority" of D,
> but it would be a good way to learn from each other. E.g. one could
> submit a solution to a challenge, and then others can refine it to be
> safer/faster/better in some regards if they want to, while others
> present their solutions that take a different approach.

Yes, well, of course I meant to enquote 'superiority' as you rightly
did.  Naturally "superiority" of any PL is dependent upon, or subjective
within, the application domain which a PL purports itself to excel
in (over and above other PLs which compete in the same application
domain).

To set the record straight, may it now be asked (without prejudice :-))
that we qualify what application domain(s) D purports to excel in?

Cheers
Justin Johansson