[OT] Dark Star (1974) - the platinum age of movies

Justin Johansson no at spam.com
Wed Sep 1 07:26:30 PDT 2010

I know this is completely off topic and surely shows my age,
but I wonder if anyone else on this ng has seen this movie.

I couldn't remember the name of this movie but googling for
movie star "bomb bay" "I think"
found it for me first pop.

Dark Star (1974) - Memorable quotes
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069945/quotes

The reason for mentioning this is because the next time I ask
a question about D on this ng that comes back with a something
for me to consider further, I'll be answering along the lines
"returning to bomb bay to think about this"
and hopefully people will understand what I mean :-)

Cheers
Justin Johansson