Reporting TDPL bugs in Bugzilla

user admin at net.net
Wed Sep 1 08:49:46 PDT 2010

> To everyone reporting inconsistencies between Andrei's book and the
> compiler -- please include TDPL or [tdpl] in the bug title, to make it
> easier to search for them.  These bugs have high priority.

> To everyone reporting inconsistencies between Andrei's book and the
> compiler -- please include TDPL or [tdpl] in the bug title, to make it
> easier to search for them.  These bugs have high priority.

Thats ridiclous. The only purpose for prioriting these bugs is- you fail at compiler construction. The language is so full of shit.. why not be more honest? you had over 10 years of time to develop basic foundations but its still a amateurish attempt at language design. Tell me about another language which is so much work in progress after 10 years of development. They are all so stable. If I want I can build a 'E' language and fix all your legacy bugs. D is nowhere near perfection. The bug #1 in your bugzilla was 'just give up already'. Someone marked it wontfix.