[Challenge] implementing the ambiguous operator in D

Peter Alexander peter.alexander.au at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 14:49:59 PDT 2010

On 1/09/10 9:08 PM, Philippe Sigaud wrote:
> Peter, can we discuss your solution here?

Sure, I'd be interested to hear any improvements. Like I said in my
answer, I'm still learning D so I'm sure there's many issues. For
example, I made no attempt for const-correctness or anything like that
(mostly for simplicity).

In particular, I'd be interested in knowing if there's a better way to
write opDispatch i.e. a way that doesn't use that ugly mixin.