One more update on d-programming-language.org

JimBob jim at bob.com
Fri Sep 10 01:06:41 PDT 2010

"Andrei Alexandrescu" <SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org> wrote in message
news:i6bssf$25io$1 at digitalmars.com...
> http://d-programming-language.org
>
> From David Gileadi: the annoying Google Translate bar behavior on browsers
> with other languages has been fixed, the behavior when shrinking and
> growing the window size has been improved, the Reddit button is gone, and
> a few styles were changed.
>
> Could have sworn I sent this already, it just disappeared.

I think the color scheme is better than the original.

The blue/grey is much better than the sandy biege of the original. And there
seems a better contrast on the sidebar for sure, and the main text is easier
on the eye too.

Thumbs up from me!

note: Clicking on "Library reference" ==>

"The requested URL /phobos/phobos.html was not found on this server."