Random string samples & unicode

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon Sep 13 11:18:19 PDT 2010

On Monday, September 13, 2010 10:45:48 bearophile wrote:
> Jonathan M Davis:
> > Well, then in comparing python 3 with D, [...]
>
> If you want to discuss about Python2/Python3 I think that the Python
> newsgroup is a better place. I know this sounds like a bit rough answer,
> but Python in the end is OT here, and most people here show some ignorance
> about Python matters.

I wasn't really trying discuss python 2 vs 3 so much as point out that while you
were lamenting the issues with porting python 2 code to D, it looks like the
situation that you described for python 3 is essentially the same as for D, so
it's a non-issue with regards to porting python 3 code.

- Jonathan M Davis