Well, it's been a total failure

Justin Johansson no at spam.com
Mon Sep 13 13:43:42 PDT 2010

He he.

Of course "SideKick" itself was some very popular TSR
utility wasn't it?  (But you didn't mean that?)
For the young people here, TSR is Terminate and Stay Resident,
an artifact of DOS 640KB days.  No doubt see Wikipedia for more.
Oh dear.  :-)

But Clippy? The only Clippy I know (and hated) it that
stupid yesteryear Word popup.  You meant that thing?

- Justin