Well, it's been a total failure

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 14:44:57 PDT 2010

Can't you use your archiver to do that for you? F2, rename, extract.
Done deal. I like to keep the latest version in the DMD2 folder, all
the better for compatibility with existing build scripts. I really
wouldn't want to have to keep renaming paths in makefiles for every
release of DMD2. Although I'll never have that problem since I can
rename the folder inside the zip.