One more update on d-programming-language.org

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Wed Sep 15 04:03:57 PDT 2010

Seth Hoenig:

> Another idea: The vala team made nice, very comprehensive side-by-side
> comparisons[1] between vala-java, and vala-c#, which makes the transition
> into vala very smooth and easy,

There is also the rosettacode, where every day we add D implementations of the tasks, D is among the first ten most represented languages there. You may compare D implementations with the same for other languages, and eventually you may add more implementations:
http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Main_Page

The tasks not yet implemented in D:
http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Reports:Tasks_not_implemented_in_D

Bye,