One more update on d-programming-language.org

Robert Jacques sandford at jhu.edu
Wed Sep 15 22:31:03 PDT 2010

On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 20:07:20 -0400, Andrei Alexandrescu

> http://d-programming-language.org
>
>  From David Gileadi: the annoying Google Translate bar behavior on
> browsers with other languages has been fixed, the behavior when
> shrinking and growing the window size has been improved, the Reddit
> button is gone, and a few styles were changed.
>
> Could have sworn I sent this already, it just disappeared.
>

> Andrei

Hi Andrei,
The site still has major issues rendering with Opera (10.62). I've linked
to a screen-shot (http://i56.tinypic.com/wakrw5.png) This is simply not
usable. Given that I don't have any html experience, is there still
something I can do to help fix this? (because otherwise the new site looks
good.)