Using glog's design for Phobos?

Kagamin spam at here.lot
Thu Sep 16 00:52:06 PDT 2010

simendsjo Wrote:

> Kagamin wrote:
> > Andrei Alexandrescu Wrote:
> >
> >> of << etc., but the spirit will be similar. What do you think?
> >
> > What bugs me most in log4net - it doesn't delete old logs that can take up to gigabytes.
>
> Tried RollingFileAppender?

Hmm... now it renames old logs with date pattern leading to the same issue :-/

    <appender name="OneLogFile" type="log4net.Appender.RollingFileAppender">
      <File type="log4net.Util.PatternString" value="C:\Temp\my.log" />
      <AppendToFile value="false" />
      <StaticLogFileName value="true" />
      <MaxSizeRollBackups value="10" />
      <MaximumFileSize value="20MB" />
        <conversionPattern value="%date - %message" />
      </layout>
    </appender>