A summary of D's design principles

Justin Johansson no at spam.com
Thu Sep 16 07:42:50 PDT 2010

On 16/09/2010 11:24 PM, Jeff Nowakowski wrote:
> On 09/16/2010 09:51 AM, Justin Johansson wrote:
>>
>> I'm really pleased that the word "Manifesto" is gradually making
>> its way into this ng.
>
> Not to be confused with The Third Manifesto, which describes the D
> database language.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Third_Manifesto
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D_%28data_language_specification%29

Not at all; just an overloading of the letter D and nothing else.

"Manifesto" relates to the public declaration of principals
and intentions according to links found from below.  Pretty
much on topic and I suggest a want for a more formal creed of
the D PL.

http://www.google.com/search?q=define%3Amanifesto