TDPL stats

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Thu Sep 16 08:37:33 PDT 2010

On 9/16/10 9:23 CDT, Justin Johansson wrote:
> It's been a few months now since Andrei's TDPL has been published.
>
> May I ask (of Andrei) if the sales volume of TDPL indicate a growing
> user base for D?

I receive a statement every six months from the publisher, and the next
one should come, I think, around October. Until then, one indicator is
the Amazon sales rank, which right now is around 150K (lower is better;
this is not a great rank). A large jump in adoption hasn't happened at
least for now.

Andrei