A summary of D's design principles

BLS windevguy at hotmail.de
Fri Sep 17 11:12:15 PDT 2010

> A coworker asked me where he could find a brief document of D's design
> principles.

to reduce it to the max.
The AnDrei design principles ;]   no, just kidding.

Seriously
I wish we could use D2 for our dot net development tasks. Guess we could
save easily 30-40 percent of time just by using DBC, class invariants
and /especially/ scope(exit).

Despite that, D keeps the spirit of ALGOL alive, which is nice
especially for programming enthusiasts coming from the Wirth side of life.
my 2 euro cents.
Bjoern