dmd and visual D

Vince forumer at smartmobili.com
Fri Sep 17 13:34:29 PDT 2010

Hi,

I wanted to test last dmd compiler with VisualD (Visual Studio plugin) on
Windows 7 64 bits.
I have installed dmd compiler inside C:\Developer\DLang and then started
Visual to create
a windows application but when I click on Build I get the following error :

------ Build started: Project: WindowsApp1, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
Building Debug\WindowsApp1.exe...
winmain.d(3): Error: module runtime is in file 'core\runtime.d' which cannot
be read
import path[0] = C:\Developer\DLang\dmd\windows\bin\..\..\src\phobos
Building Debug\WindowsApp1.exe failed!
Details saved as "file://C:\Users\Vincent\Documents\Visual Studio
2010\Projects\WindowsApp1\Debug\buildlog.html"
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Any idea