A summary of D's design principles

retarded.clear () int at main.void
Sat Sep 18 14:41:05 PDT 2010

retard++ Wrote:

> > If I'd write
> > something significant commercial code in any functional language, I might
> > choose F# or Haskell instead.
>
> Have you ever written something significant ?

The douchebag has never done anything. Trolling here day and night. Doesn't know anything about functional programming, but reads those reddit posts and comes here to boost his ego with the news about new technologies. Has no practical experience with any language. I know these kinds of losers. If he had real talent, he would write code and shut up.