Typography

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Sun Sep 19 00:06:42 PDT 2010

"Walter Bright" <newshound2 at digitalmars.com> wrote in message
news:i74583$27v0$1 at digitalmars.com...
> http://www.typographyforlawyers.com/
>
> It's an interesting site for people who write documentation, not just
> lawyers.

MORE LAWYERS NEED TO READ THIS PART, AND LAWMAKERS TOO:
http://www.typographyforlawyers.com/?p=16

(Yes, irony intended.)

Although I have to say, curly quotes always bug the hell out of me...And
someone needs to teach that guy some of the basics of web design:
specifically, not to require JS on a simple fucking link. That stands out as
blatantly ironic. (And so does the font he chose - I find that font
difficult to read, but maybe it's just me.)

A lot of that other stuff is helpful info, though.