Andrei's Google Talk

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeiros+spam at com.gmail
Mon Sep 20 10:46:19 PDT 2010

On 20/09/2010 16:13, klickverbot wrote:
> On 9/20/10 5:10 PM, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
>> I find myself wishing some more OSS projects had commercial-friendly
>> licenses. :-/ In particular LLVM, as I do agree it might have been great
>> if Walter were able to work with it without these IP worries.
>
> You want something even more liberal than BSD?

Oh, from this discussion, I thought LLVM was GPL or LGPL, but not BSD
(or more concretely, a variant of BSD from what I see).

What is the issue then of Walter taking a look at the LLVM code? It does
not seem to be the case that LLVM would send lawyers to anyone.

--
Bruno Medeiros - Software Engineer