Andrei's Google Talk

Juanjo Alvarez fake at fakeemail.com
Sun Sep 26 13:05:42 PDT 2010

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:14:09 -0400, "Steven Schveighoffer"
<schveiguy at yahoo.com> wrote:
> another company that is completely proprietary.  LLVM has some
possible
> connection to interject and say "you have to give LLVM developers
credit,"
> even if Walter didn't copy any code.  Yeah, it's ridiculous and
absurd,

Well, Windows NT and 2000 (not sure about the latest versions)
included the attribution in the about box. You can't get more
commercial than Microsoft. I don't see the problem on including some
lines of text on parts nobody looks anyway.