The Wrong Stuff

Justin Johansson no at spam.com
Mon Sep 27 05:14:02 PDT 2010

On 26/09/2010 11:58 PM, retard wrote:
> This just makes me wonder, why is it so *** hard to get things right? I
> remember when D didn't have the @stuff syntax at all. I wished it worked
> like annotations in Java or in C#. If I made my own 3rd party lint/
> document_generator/unit_test_tool/whatever, and I'd just want a way to
> decorate some syntax tree nodes. How can it be so hard to do this? Can
> you use your own @annotations now? Probably not. There's only the
> @property syntax, nothing else. The __traits keyword was also supposed to
> change to 'traits' or something a bit more sane. Nothing really happened.

> Why am I using this language?

Perhaps you mean "why do you hang around here".
For me, it is a fun newsgroup and all are welcome here (more-or-less
so long as one is not too obtuse).

As for why are you using this language, I suspect you are
not using it for anything "big".  OTOH, if you are using D for
anything big, please show and tell.

Either way I'd like to here why you continue to remain here.
Maybe for the same reasons as myself. ???

Bests to all,
Justin Johansson