A summary of D's design principles

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 03:55:31 PDT 2010

On Tue, 28 Sep 2010 17:32:38 -0400, retard <re at tard.com.invalid> wrote:

> Tue, 28 Sep 2010 16:20:27 -0400, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>
>> And you are still posting on this NG because...?
>
> The amount of religious stupidity never fails to impress me. I've never
> seen a community with this badly brainwashed zealots.

You know, people who like D come to this newsgroup for suggestions,
answers, and discussion... about D!

So you are surprised when people here post positive things about D?  You
know, you are right.  We're all brainwashed, and I think you just saved us.

I heard there are some other newsgroups in the alt area that have been
brainwashed into thinking sex is good.  I think you have the perfect
skills to go set them straight.  Good luck!

-Steve