Getting D ready for prime time

Justin Johansson no at spam.com
Wed Sep 29 08:01:43 PDT 2010

To cut to the chase, what are the biggest issues/
showstoppers/etc that stand in the way for D to attract
a prime-time audience?

Being a prudent self-examining community (hopefully),
from time-to-time we should inquire of the PL market
what are the current issues with D that might be
perceived by potential users as negative or are real
issues that are known to potentially detract from the
crusade.

May I suggest square bracket style annotations
on the subject line e.g.
[64 bit] Getting D ready for prime time
as a more efficient way to discriminate sub-discussions
on this topic.

Time for a self-critical redux folks. :-)

-- Justin Johansson