where to find Implements!

BLS windevguy at hotmail.de
Wed Sep 29 13:14:27 PDT 2010

On 29/09/2010 21:19, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 29, 2010 11:58:01 BLS wrote:
>> Hope is was not a pipe dream...
>> I've no idea who has published it and where to find this snippet but in
>> case that I am not completely wrong there should exist something like
>> Implements!() for structures..
>> ???
>> Bjoern
>
> And what would the implement? I thought that structs didn't work with
> interfaces. And if they did, you'd use is() with : to test that. So, what are
> you really looking for here? What would Implements!() do if it exists?
>
> - Jonathan M Davis
Hi Jonathan,
Just because structures don't work with interfaces I am still hoping for
Implements!().

What do I expect from Implements!   A contract which ensures (at compile
time) that a structure implements f.i. all functions required by a
random access range.

well, as said, I'm not even sure that Implements! exist at all.
bjoern