std.event

teo teo.ubuntu at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 12:49:26 PDT 2011

On Fri, 01 Apr 2011 11:38:14 +0300, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:

> On Fri, 01 Apr 2011 02:02:38 +0300, teo <teo.ubuntu at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>   1. all observers must be disconnected from the event before
>>   destroying
>> them
>
> I think this is the only correct "solution", especially given that the
> "delete" keyword is going away.

Ok, I will remove the "WithDisposeEvent" sections.

One more question: are there any copyright rules for Phobos? The
std.signals is copyrighted by Digital Mars, but I am not working for it.
What is the correct wording in that case?

I am aware only of the license requirements - it must be boost, which is
fine.