GSoC-2011 project:: Containers

Ishan Thilina ishanthilina at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 19:56:07 PDT 2011

>The file you attached does not work, gzip says the file end prematurely.

I tried to upload that file three times. In the first two times plainly as the
container.d file, and it didn't work( the mail isn't shown on the mailing list).
Next I tried to upload the tar.gz file and it worked( also that tar file works in
my pc very well :s). I'll give a link from a file sharing site.

http://www.filejumbo.com/Download/B83F562EEAEAA694

>FYI, I did not implement Queue (or Stack) because it is a simple adapter
>on List.  I made an executive decision to avoid adapter classes because I
>feel they add little value.  This does not mean you shouldn't implement
>it, but I think it belongs more in the higher level types (like map, set,
>etc) and have it use an implementation container as it's base.  Andrei?

Yes, It's better if an implementation container can be used as a base to the
containers that we going to develop. The existing data structures such as the
SList and Array will be highly useful because more concrete data structures can be
built up on them.