Is the world coming to an end?

Mafi mafi at example.org
Sat Apr 2 14:48:03 PDT 2011

Am 02.04.2011 23:38, schrieb bearophile:
> Andrej Mitrovic:
>
>> If I didn't know it better I would think it's still April 1st. :D
>
> I don't like the "octal!" a lot, I prefer a syntax like the Python3 one, but Walter never stops moving himself forward :-)
>
> Bye,
> bearophile

No ofence, but I sometimes get the opinion that you think something is
better just because there's "Python" written on it.
But sure, syntaxes are a matter of taste and people shouldn't dispute
about tastes.

Mafi

PS I don't want to say every of Python's decisions is wrong. Many of
them are great (but defenitely not significant intendation).