Some combinatorics?

Philippe Sigaud philippe.sigaud at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 06:31:26 PDT 2011

David:

> Some code by Philippe Sigaud does it better than my implementations
> (http://svn.dsource.org/projects/dranges/trunk/dranges/docs/algorithm.html) and is
> Boost licensed.  He was thinking of getting parts of this lib into Phobos, but I
> don't know what the status of that is.  If this project is abandoned and you like
> it, you could take it over, or you could just write your own.

Hi there,

I was even invited into Phobos by Andrei in August (so, before the Git migration). I
intended to cut the more 'Phobos-y' parts of dranges and present them for inclusion.
It's just, I was then propelled two levels upwards hierarchically and things have been a
bit hectic since then. I don't have any time right now to participate in Phobos. If I
ever get some rest, I'll formally knock on the door again.

I still read the D mailing lists with interest (even more so when I see the rate at
which bugs are corrected). dranges is Boost licensed specifically to be compatible with
Phobos. If anyone is interested in using it in any way (even proposing it for Phobos
inclusion), you have my permission.

Philippe