GSOC question

Tim Cas darkuranium at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 10:52:42 PDT 2011

Resending as the message didn't seem to appear on the list the last time.

----------

Hey, I'm here looking for a bit of help regarding GSOC -- namely, ideas as
to what to do.

I've used D since 2007 (though I must admit, pretty much none of that was
D2), but I can code C (which I mostly do nowadays) and C++ (which I don't
like much).
Being a self-taught programmer, my theoretical backing is rather lacking,
but I've had *plenty* of practice writing code.

Anyways, I could use some help picking a good thing to do over the 3 months
in GSoC.

I also have a question regarding the DB propoasal (
http://prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?GSOC_2011_Ideas#DatabaseAPI) - namely, if
and which/how many/how heavy [as in, non-lightweight] external libraries can
be used (say, SQLite, MySQL, etc...)?

Thanks in advance!