[GSOC] Database API draft proposal

Christian Manning cmanning999 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 14:25:16 PDT 2011

> On 4/3/11 3:56 PM, Daniel Gibson wrote:

>>> Description and score.
>>>
>>> Andrei
>>
>> Put probably in private (a Mail to you, not in this list), right?
>> I personally wouldn't want to expose these informations to the whole
>> internet..
>>
>> Cheers,
>> - Daniel
>
> Either way is fine. FWIW many students put such information in resumes
> available online.
>
> Andrei

I'm not particularly bothered about it, so I'll probably put them in
this thread.
I'll gather all the scores that I can tomorrow, but the last 4 of my
assignments have yet to be marked, 2 of them do have preliminary marks
though. This is unfortunate as they are the biggest pieces of work I've
done thus far.