DGui

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 06:54:06 PDT 2011

On 4/4/11, Francisco Almeida <francisco.m.almeida at gmail.com> wrote:
> == Quote from Andrej Mitrovic (none at none.none)'s article
>> On 4/3/11, Matthias Pleh <matthias at none.net> wrote:
>> > * dgui -> windows only, also really .Net-like
>> So what's the state of things for this new(?) Windows GUI library?
>> I gave it a test run yesterday, examples seem to compile and apps seem to
>> load
> really fast (well, it's GDI and simple examples, but still pretty fast to
> load).
>> There doesn't seem to be any unittests at all which is a bit worrisome. It
>> has
> been put on the dwiki as a beta library, but has anyone used it for anything
> yet?
> I'd like to know more (plans, etc) from the author. :)
>
> I would like to try it too (DFL hasn't been updated in a long time), but
> couldn't
> find its project page. Could you please share a link?

You need to clone it from mercurial for D2. Use:
hg clone https://dgui.googlecode.com/hg/ dgui

Then you need to copy these two files from \tags\tools\scripts into \trunk\:
dgui_build_dbg.bat
dbg_dgui_cmdfile.args

Then run dgui_build_dbg.bat to build the library in debug mode.

To build the samples, copy the \tags\samples\ folder into \trunk\, and
then copy the following files from \tags\tools\scripts into
\trunk\samples\:
dbg_events.args
dbg_hello.args
dbg_menu.args