New look & feel for std.algorithm

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 11:52:30 PDT 2011

On 4/4/11, Ary Manzana <ary at esperanto.org.ar> wrote:
> Maybe it's just the camel case, largestPartialIntersection versus
> largest_partial_intersection, nevermind... Or the fonts are too big but
> not too wide, maybe that's what make it harder to read for me.

For the fonts, if you're running Firefox you should get these two plugins:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/font-finder/
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/font-replacer/

The first one will let you know which font is in use, and the second
one can be used to replace one font with another. I don't think it
works per-website though.

Also there's this:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/default-fullzoom-level/
It lets you set zoom levels per-website and globally.

Maybe that will help.