i like cakes

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 12:34:34 PDT 2011

On Mon, 04 Apr 2011 15:25:44 -0400, Matthias Pleh <jens at konrad.net> wrote:

> Am 04.04.2011 21:03, schrieb Daniel Gibson:
>> And on the other hand there's Gary Whatmore and his army of sockpuppets
>> voting down D critics and giving the whole community a bad name with his
>> extreme (pseudo-?) fanboyism.
>
> Just one silly person, who is running
> http://redditroll.com/salespage/

That page is hillarious!

So 100 people get to have redditroll, at $30, that makes for $3000 in
total sales, for something that obviously took more than $3000 to create
(based on the screenshots).  Either that page is complete BS, or someone
stole something.  I'm leaning towards the former.  But I've also seen
people try to say they wrote a slightly modified open office because they
were "sick of paying the microsoft tax!", so it could be the latter also.

-Steve