Asynchronicity in D

Max Klyga max.klyga at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 13:23:13 PDT 2011

Jonas, thanks for your valuable feedback.

You've expressed interest in mentoring a networking a networking
project and since I couldn't find any other way to contact you
directly, I'll post my message here.

As was discussed later, your work on curl supersedes my future effort
on network clients. You stated that a foundation for implementing web
servers would be a good project.

Web servers/clients would benefit from a framework similar to
Boost.ASIO or libev.

So I would like to ask you to contact me directly or write a message
here about what do I need to do to interest you in mentoring such a
project.

I plan to post my updated proposal tomorrow and gather some more
feedback while I still have time until the deadline.

 Comments are welcome.