GUI library for D

Adam Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 16:36:27 PDT 2011

I've been slowly writing one of my own too. Used it to write
one real app, but that's all so far, and I only add functions
as I need them, so it's pretty minimal.

What I did to get a faster start is to tie it into Qt, with an
escape valve into qt if needed (also let me use Qt Designer!)
 while having some D niceties like property syntax, connecting signals
 to anonymous delegates, etc.

(For this app, I tried QtD first, but it kept crashing on Windows,
and I didn't have time to spare to fix it myself. Besides, qtd is a
huge set of libraries to distribute. Qt is big enough already, didn't
want to double the download by including qtd too.)

An approach like this might be good for your project too.