GUI library for D

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 19:46:39 PDT 2011

On 4/5/11, Adam D. Ruppe <destructionator at gmail.com> wrote:
> Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
>> No, it still requires the patch for some code. I've had a bug
>> report where I was told to patch DMD.
>
> :-(
>
> Still, it's /so/ close to being usable out of the box. I think
> if someone could find a week or two to devote to it, we could
> get the GUI part pretty solid.

Yeah, the few examples that do compile look and run great. It would be
nice to be able to understand how this wrapper works at all. There are
multiple directories with source files and you have to run some code
generator before compiling Qt. It seems very complicated, I wouldn't
even know where to begin to start contributing.