Code example on www.d-programming-language.org?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 20:27:10 PDT 2011

Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> Wonder what happened to that project :o).

On my end, I got to ~90% of what I wanted to do (most the remaining
10% is my new newsreader and ddoc improvements. They all work, but
leave some rough edges that need smoothing over)

But then I got sidetracked by other things and haven't gotten
back to it for a while now. I just have so many things I want to
do and so little time to do it all...

Thankfully, code has a pretty long shelf life, so when I do get
back to it, should be able to pick up right where I left off.