DWT2

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 20:38:35 PDT 2011

There are a few snippets with some bugs.

41 crashes with:
    Display Bounds= 0016801050  Display ClientArea= 0016801022

138 shows two empty windows,

143 shows an empty window

165 crashes if I hover the mouse or press a button in the GUI.

223 crashes if I click on the Spinner Up button under the section
"What is your favourite range widget".

251 fails at runtime when I click the button:
    FAT java\lang\Integer.d 98: implementation missing in file {} line {}
    FAT java\lang\Integer.d 98: Please create a bug report at
http://www.dsource.org/projects/dwt
    FAT java\lang\Integer.d 98: exiting ...

282 fails when I try to load an image:
    FAT java\lang\String.d 687: implementation missing in file {} line {}
    FAT java\lang\String.d 687: Please create a bug report at
http://www.dsource.org/projects/dwt
    FAT java\lang\String.d 687: exiting ...

288 is apparently a gif loader but it doesn't seem to play GIF's. Not
sure if it's a bug or if it's supposed to be that way (didn't look at
the source yet).

290 is just an empty window.