[GSoC Proposal draft] High-Level Networking

Jonas Drewsen jdrewsen at nospam.com
Tue Apr 5 13:27:02 PDT 2011

On 04/04/11 22.06, Max Klyga wrote:
> Thanks to everyone who provided feedback!
>
> I'll post my proposal update tomorrow.

Looking forward to it!

If possible it would be nice if the common types of async methods could
be supported since each have their own forces: co-routines
(fibers,scheduler), Futures (e.g. IAsyncResult) and events
(select/epoll/kqueue). BTW - Personally I wouldn't like a dependency on
an existing C library (e.g. libev) if this work is to go into the 'std'
package of Phobos. But this is just my opinion and not anything
officially stated.

Best of luck
Jonas